1. Site Security
You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of this site. Any such violations may result in criminal and/or civil penalties against you. We will investigate any suspected violations and if a criminal violation is suspected, we will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in their investigations. Violations of the security of the site include without limitation:
- logging into or attempting to log into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- accessing data or taking any action to obtain data, information or services not intended for you or your use;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting or breaching security or authentication measures;
- transmitting material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or other computer programming routines or engines or engage in conduct that could damage, disrupt or otherwise impair or interfere with a computer’s functionality or the operation of the site.
2. Other Prohibited Activity
In using this site, you must not:
- post, send or otherwise transmit to or through the site any unlawful, infringing, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, vulgar, sexually explicit, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, any material that exploits children or is invasive of or in breach of another person’s privacy or other rights;
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including without limitation copyright or trademark laws and rights of publicity and privacy unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary authorizations to do the same;
- misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way;
- engage in deceptive online marketing;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- orassist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
3. User Submissions
You must exercise caution in using the site. You are responsible for any material you place on or transmit to or through the site. You agree, represent and warrant that any information you post to or transmit through the site is truthful, accurate, not misleading and offered in good faith, and that you have the right to post or transmit such information. Such information (including without limitation, data, text, software, graphics or any other materials whatsoever), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is your sole responsibility.
This website is administrated by Zera d.o.o. Webpage content is the property of Zera d.o.o. and/or of brands, mentioned on webpages respectively. Content can be used only for non-commercial purposes. It cannot be copied, reproduced or in any other way distributed without the owner’s permission.Administrator is not responsible for occasional website inaccessibility, possible inaccuary of information and not for possible damage causede by the use of inaccuarte or incomplete information.
Disregarding preliminary provisions, one can copy or print the webpages for his or her own use.
Any statement on these webpages does not legally abide the administrator or any other mentioned company. Administrator rejects material responsibility for any damage possibly caused by accessing these pages or their use.
Administrator respects the privacy of every visitor of www.livingbitsandthings.com website. This provision applies to all information acquired on these website and to their use.
5. Information collected with cookies Tracking usage
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Piwik or Matomo
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. You can learn more how to manage cookies in the Browser Cookies Guide.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Cookies provide a mechanism for us to understand how you use the site over time so that we can provide you the best user experience according to your expressed preferences. We do not sell this information to any third party, but may provide information to partners that assist us in updating, managing or maintaining our websites.
6. Personal Data
Types of Data Collected:
While using our Service, we don’t collect any personal data. We may collect
information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet
Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of
our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on
those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
RoosterWeld uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
7. Disclosure Of Data:
RoosterWeld may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of RoosterWeld
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
8. Security Of Data:
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
11. Contact Us
- By email: email@example.com